Yesterday, Sunday, July 18, I was able to take time out to listen to a meditation download for Unit 2 in my coursework. I found the experience very beneficial. I had been running around all day and the opportunity to stop, pause and breathe was good for me. The exercise helped me to get in touch with the fact that I must take control of my mental and physical destiny by being intentional. My hope is that I will rededicate myself to living a more integrated lifestyle.
Today, I was able to take some time to search for download audio files on Marilyn Schlitz. I found a website called Consciousness & Healing and it listed several of her teleseminars and radio podcasts. I was able to listen to her explain the various approaches to mind-body medicine and the benefits of living an integrated lifestyle. I am encouraged by the information that I have found so far in this course, and believe that I will be forever changed as a result. As I am presented with this information, I hope to dedicate myself to living the rest of my life in a state of total reliance on my innate capacity to heal and be restored to a state of total health and well-being.
Shertina
No comments:
Post a Comment